The Four Pillars of Financial Strength
Entrepreneur's credo: A dollar borrowed is a dollar earned, a dollar
refinanced is a dollar saved, and a dollar paid back is gone forever!
Earning: Little by Little
"He who gathers money little by little makes it grow." Proverbs
Saving: Little by Little, Too
The Nest Egg Principle personifies the qualities of the Biblical view of
life: quietness, diligence, industry, prudence, patience -- little by
Sharing: Where You Store Your Money
- People and relationships are more important than possessions.
- A different perspective: try putting a cap on your standard of
living. Everything you earn beyond what you need to live and save for
retirement, give to Christian work.
- Three Principles.
- Give a proportion of every dollar earned in relation to how God
has blessed you. A good starting point is ten percent.
- Do your giving in secret to guard against any temptation to
- Give your gifts as an offering to God, not to men. Don't seek
the praise or approval of men.
Debt: The Ability to Pretend
- There are two ways to acquire and accumulate: income and debt.
- Men either earn interest or pay interest.
- Debt is a symptom, its a symptom of a consumptive lifestyle.
[Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Next