March 1993 Edition
Your comments, suggestions, and requests concerning The Real Issue may be mailed to email@example.com.
Contents for March, 1993:
- "Come Over and Help Us!"
- Christian professors are building a new movement as they respond to a modern version of the ancient call like Paul heard from the Macedonians (Acts 16:9). The call comes from institutions around the world that urge them to bring their Christian faith and academic expertise to "come over and help us."
- They Stood Against The Wind
- A small but determined group of Christian professors at Texas A&M University stood against the prevailing wind of political correctness--and won!
- God Grades the Papers
- "As professors, we affect so many more lives than most people do," writes Carol Valentine. Carol has taught English at Marshall University in West Virginia for 27 years. She shares how she maintains her Christian witness in the university.
- The Ad
- Christian faculty groups around the U.S. have effectively used ads placed in their campus newspapers to publicly declare their belief in Jesus Christ. In this article, many tips are given to help prepare effective ads.