January 1998 Edition
Your comments, suggestions, and requests concerning The Real Issue may be mailed to email@example.com .
Contents, January 1998:
- When Worldviews Collide
- C. S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud: a comparison of their thoughts and viewpoints on life, pain and death.
- Toward Integrating Your Life and Your Work
- Does your work matter to God? Is your vocation an integral part of who you are as a Christian? The answers have implications for all believers in secular vocations, especially those in academia.
- Escape from Nihilism
- A Christian scholar chronicles his journey from faith to nonreason, and back.
- On Integrating Your Faith
- The difference between the Christian who happens to be a professor and the professor who happens to be a Christian can be measured by how well one has through through the issues relating to how the Christian worldview resonates with his or her academic discipline.
Download this entire issue in Adobe Acrobat format.